Midday Music Hall was a BBC radio variety series, originally broadcast between 1953 and 1960. The show's format was similar to a stage Variety bill, featuring a mixture of comedians and musicians. Guests on the series included Max Miller, Anne Shelton and popular comedian Gladys Morgan.
Scripts for Midday Music Hall
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/432/thm/432/7/12
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/432/7/12
- Dates of Creation1954-1958
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
The scripts are arranged by series and then by episode number. This may be the order in which they were recorded or in accordance with the rehearsal schedule, rather than the order in which they were broadcast.