Printed material concerned with the Joint Session in 1919. These are:
- Letter from Émile Senart, President of Société Asiatique, to inform his colleagues of the forthcoming meeting at the Royal Asiatic Society. In French, dated 25 June 1919.
- Letter from Charles R. Lanman, American Oriental Society, concerning the forthcoming Joint Meeting. Dated 16 July 1919.
- Notice from Eleanor Hull, Secretary of Royal Asiatic Society, to inform of the Joint Session and to ask for offers of hospitality from members and friends resident in the London area. Dated 24 July 1919.
- Letter from Eleanor Hull, Secretary of Royal Asiatic Society, to send details regarding the Dinner to entertain Members of the allied institutions. With the letter is a form for a Hospitality Fund for voluntary subscriptions towards the cost of the Dinner and Session. Dated 30 July 1919.
- Notice from Eleanor Hull, Secretary of Royal Asiatic Society, to provide a Programme of Meetings. With this is a form for Application for Tickets for the Dinner to be held at the Imperial Restaurant. Undated.
- Programme for the Joint Session of the Royal Asiatic Society, the Société Asiatique, American Oriental Society and the Scuola Orientale-R. Università di Roma. This also includes a list of some of the participating Members from the Societies. Undated.
- Admittance Ticket from Eleanor Hull, Secretary of Royal Asiatic Society, for the events at the Oriental Rooms, British Museum, the School of Oriental Studies, and Kew Gardens on 4-6 September. The name F.W. Thomas has been added to the card.
- Ticket to the Banquet at the Imperial Restaurant, Regent Street, on 6 September 1919.