- /1 29 Jan 1907, Scholarly: Records of the Duchy of Cornwall. M. Holzmann.
- /2 5 Jun 1913, Scholarly: Chester Records. W.H. Taylor.
- /3 5 Jun 1914, Personal: Thanks for Edward II
- /4 20 Nov 1915, Scholarly: Thanks for 'Medieval Burglary'.
- /5 17 Feb 1920, Personal: Thanks for Chapters...
- /6 10 Feb 1921, Academic: Appointment to Public Record Office of V.H. Galbraith.
- /7 18 Apr 1922, Academic: proposed Dictionary of Medieval Latin.
Letters from H.C.M. Lyte
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/741
- Dates of Creation1907-1922
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Henry Charles Maxwell Lyte (1848-1940), archivist and historian Deputy Keeper of PublicRecords, 1886-1926.