- /1 24 Jul 1916, autlines his recent publications.
- /2 9 Jan 1917, Scholarly: Economic Policy of Edward II.
- /3 26 Jun 1917, Academic: University of Manchester department of history exams. Thanks for'Flintshire'.
- /4 15 Feb 1920, Personal: Thanks for Chapters...
Letters from George Unwin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/1208
- Dates of Creation1916-1920
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
George Unwin, (1870–1925), professor of economic history at the University of Manchester,1910-1925. Along with Tout and Tait, a leading figure in the Manchester School of History.