- /1 n.d. c. 1925-26, Academic: University of Manchester, department of history, seniorlectureship. H.H. Bellot, A.S.Turberville, F.M. Powicke, A.F.Pollard, V.H.Galbraith.
- /2 10 May 1927, Academic: University College London, Neale's election to chair of modernhistory.
- /3 13 May 1927, Personal.
Letters from John Neale
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/859
- Dates of Creationc.1925-1927
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir John Ernest Neale (1890-1975), professor of modern history, Manchester, 1925-7, professor ofEnglish history, U.C.L., 1927-1956.