- /1 17 Jul 1905, Scholarly: Chamberlain's Accounts of Cheshire. Wardrobe officials.
- /2 19 Jul 1909, Scholarly: Wardrobe.
- /3 22 Oct 1909, Scholarly: Chamberlain's Accounts of Cheshire.
- /4 6 Jan 1910, Scholarly: Chamberlain's Accounts of Cheshire.
- /5 26 Jan 1911, Personal: Thanks for 'Flintshire'.
Letters from Ronald Stewart-Brown
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/1144
- Dates of Creation1905-1911
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ronald Stewart-Brown (1872-1940), historian and antiquarian, specialised in history of medievalNorth West.