- /1 4 Mar 1909, Personal: History of Fulneck School.
- /2 19 Nov 1909, Personal: Job prospects. The Lollard knights. F.M. Powicke.
- /3 5 Dec 1909, Personal: Job prospects. India.
- /4 19 Aug 1915, Personal: Job prospects. Assistant to F.M. Powicke. Queens UniversityBelfast.
- /5 28 Aug 1915, Personal: Job prospects. Belfast. J. Tait. Ramsay Muir.
- /6 29 Oct 1915, Scholarly/Academic: 'Germany'. Queens University Belfast, historydepartment.
- /7 5 Nov 1915, Scholarly/Academic: 'Germany'. Q.U.B. War work.
- /8 22 Jun 1916, War: War Trade Intelligence, Dept. Q.U.B. H.T. Pickles.
- /9 28 October 1917, War: progress of war. A.F. Pollard.
- /10 19 Jan 1919, Academic: University of Manchester. Appointment as Bishop Fraser Reader inEcclesiastical History.
- /11 10 Aug 1919, Personal: Job prospects.
- /12 7 Jun 1922, Academic: Appointment to McGill University, associate professor of medievalhistory.
- /13 14 Jan 1923, Academic: McGill University department of history. H. Haskins. C. Adams. C. TMcIlwain. Wilson. Lansing. E. Cheyney.
- /14 17 Sep 1928, Personal/Scholarly: Henry V.
- /15 4 Apr 1929, Personal/Scholarly/Academic: J.H. Wylie's HenryV Vol. III. University of Manchester chair of Medieval History.
Letters from W. T. Waugh
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/1260
- Dates of Creation1909-1929
- Physical Description15 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
William Templeton Waugh (1884-1932) was a member of the University of Manchester historydepartment from 1910-1922, between 1919-1922 he was Bishop Fraser reader in ecclesiastical history.At the time of his death Waugh was professor of history at McGill University, Montreal, Canada