- /1 29 Nov 1921, Scholarly: Place-names. British Academy; W.J. Sedgefield.
- /2 1 Dec 1921, Scholarly: Gaelic place-names. James Tait. W.J. Sedgefield.
- /3 9 Feb 1922, Scholarly: Survey of English place-names.
- /4 26 Jul 1926, Personal.
Letters from Allen Mawer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/796
- Dates of Creation1921-1926
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Allen Mawer (1879–1942), was a founder of the English Place-name Society.