- /1 19 Aug 1892, Academic: University College, Cardiff.
- /2 23 May 1906, Academic: 'Schools of history'.
- /3 6 Jul 1911, Personal: Congratulations on election to British Academy.
- /4 29 Dec. 1911, Personal: Election to Presidency of Historical Association.
- /5 8 Dec 1912, Academic: University of London, School of History. Sidney Low.
- /6 26 Oct 1913, Scholarly: University of London Historical Series: The Reign of Henry VII.
- /7 3 Jun 1914, Personal/Scholarly: Thanks for Edward II
- /8 4 Nov 1917, Academic: University of London, School of History.
- /9 n.d, (Mar 1925, ) Academic: fragment: University of Manchester chair of modernhistory.
- /10 4 Oct 1926, Personal.
- /11 3 Aug 1929, Personal.
- /12 23 Sep 1929, Academic: ? Committee Institute for Historical Research. HistoricalAssociation. H. Temperley. V.H. Galbraith. E. Jacob. J.R. Baxter. J.E. Clapham, C. Jenkins.
- 13 n.d., fragment note to A.F. Pollard. 25 Aug 1929.
Letters from A.F. Pollard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TFT/1/949
- Dates of Creation1892-1929
- Physical Description13 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Albert Frederick Pollard (1869-1948), historian. Like Tout, a prolific contributor to the Dictionary of National Biography. Professor at University College, London,Pollard played a leading role in setting up the Institute for Historical Research, and was its firsthonorary director. Historian of Tudor England and sometime Liberal parliamentary candidate.