Lindsey MSS. comprising:
- letters and papers relating to Sir Thomas Osborne latter Earl of Danby and Duke of Leeds, 1672-1713 and (one) 1745
- treasury accounts and papers, 1671-9
- papers connected with the accounts of Sir William Warren, a contractor to the Navy Board, 1667-95
- miscellaneous memoranda, c. 1670-1700, including memoranda on the coal trade (1671-91), the Mint (1677-8), First fruits and tenths, the Office of clerk of the patents, the office of writer of the Tallies, c. 1672, and the composition trade, c. 1674.
- entry book of Charles Bertie about a mission to Copenhagen, 1665-1700; English merchamts' claims, 1671; and other papers, 1667-1700 (with incomplete duplicate)
- Charles Bertie's diary of a journey in France, 5 July 1660-18 Oct. 1662
- letter from Robert Bertie 4th Earl of Lindsey to William Cavendish 1st Duke of Devonshire