Small file of correspondence between Gillian Baverstock, Enid Blyton's elder daughter, and Sheila Ray. The correspondence primarily consists of brief Christmas cards from Baverstock to Ray, but also includes a few letters relating to Egmont's 'Telling Tales' biography of Blyton, a manuscript copy of 'Gillian Baverstock Remembered' written for Tony Summerfield shortly after Gillian Baverstock's death, and several obituaries. The file also contains one tribute to television producer Donald Baverstock, Gillian's husband, published after his death in 1995.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 SR/01/03
- Dates of Creationc 1995-2007
- Physical Description17 items