Lease for 5 years from 25 March. 1773 for £94 annual rent, dated 7 May 1774; (i) Rev. John Collins, rector of Loughor, Glamorgan (ii) John Griffiths of Glyn Loughor, yeoman and Thomas John of Castell d?, yeoman both of Llandeilo Talybont, Glamorgan; house called Parsonage House with the Glebe lands in the borough of Loughor with all tithes ; Amended with a Draft Lease for 7 years from 29 Sept. 1773 for £34 annual rent to Richard Guy of a house called Parsonage House with Glebe lands in the parish of Nicholaston, Glamorgan; Attached: Transcription of Lease, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 178
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 paper; originally box 3