Deed of Gift, dated 10 April 1587; (i) William Watkin Howell of Halkin church, St Ishmael, Carmarthen, yeoman to (ii) John Howell of Kidwelly, Carmarthen, merchant; house and garden in the parish of St Ishmael between the lands of John Howell on the east, the King's Highway on the south and the lands of William Watkin Howell on the west and the High or King's way on the north; Witnesses: Richard John and Hugh Powell; Attached: Transcription of Deed of Gift, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 203
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 parchment; 1 seal; originally box 3