Quitclaim, dated 13 Jan. 1588/9; (i) William John Gower of Halinchurch, St Ishmael, Carmarthen, yeoman (ii) Elizabeth John of Halinchurch, St Ishmael, Carmarthen, widow of William Harvy, deceased; 1 garden in Halkinchurch between the land of Roger Jordan on the east, the land of David Harvy on the south, the common or King's Road on the west and north, land called Long Ley; Attached: Transcription of the Quitclaim, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 205
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 parchment; 1 seal; originally box 3