Conveyance by Bargain and Sale and Counterpart with Feoffment for £100, dated 16 July 1702; (i) Charles Collins of Swansea, Glamorgan, gent. (ii) Daniel Hughes of the parish of Llandevaylogg, Carmarthen; lands called Scithyn y morva in the parish of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen in the tenure of Thomas Owen; Attached: Transcription of Bargain and Sale, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 212a-b
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 parchment; 1 paper; originally box 3