Quitclaim, dated at Kidwelly 26 Sept. 1569; (i) Jane John, widow of John William of Penbray to (ii) Roger Collens of Kidwelly, Carmarthen, alderman; house and garden with 5 acres of land in Kidwelly as described in a deed of Fee Simple by William John, son and heir of John William; Witnesses: John Kynge, David John Richard; Attached: Transcription of Quitclaim, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 128
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 parchment; 1 seal; originally box 4