Quitclaim, dated 6 Nov. 1590; (i) Maria Adams, widow of David Palmer of Llansadwrnen, Carmarthen, gent. to (ii) John Harvey of St, Ishmael, Carmarthen, yeoman; 3 parcels of land containing 6 acres situated in the parish of Kidwelly as described in a deed of fee simple dated 13 March 1582; Witnesses: Harry Palmer, David David Phillip, David Jenking; Attached: Transcription of Quitclaim, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 130
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 parchment; 1 seal; originally box 4