Quitclaim for £300, dated 15 Sept. 1652; (i) Roger Collins of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen, gent. (ii) John Collins of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen, clerk; lands called Sythin Llan y Morva late in the tenure of Thomas David John and now in the tenure of Owen Thomas within the parish of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen; lands in the parish of Llandevaylog, Carmarthen called Combe Bychan; lands where William Morris Phillip, deceased lived called Tree Lympsey in the parish of Llandevaylog in the tenure of David Walter; Attached: Transcription of Quitclaim, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 169
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 parchment; originally box 3