Quitclaim, dated 22 April 1597; (i) Peter Pike of Kidwelly, Carmarthen, clerk (ii) Thomas Rees Llin of Kidwelly, Carmarthen, tucker; house and garden in the town of Kidwelly, Carmarthen on Causey Street, between the land of John edward on the north, the land of Roger Jordaine on the south, land of the Queen called Green Gardaine on the west and Causey Street on the east; Witnesses: John Howell, David Rees Llin, Thomas Pike; Attached: Transcription of Quitclaim, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 131
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 parchment; 1 seal; originally box 4