Counterpart Lease for 21 years from 29 Sept. 1741 for £2 15s and a pair of pullets annual rent, also to provide 1 man and 2 horses to pull coals, dated 8 Dec. 1741; (i) John Collins of Swansea, Glamorgan, gent. (ii) David Bonnel of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen, yeoman; 2 parcels of land called Park Penallt within the parish of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen late in the tenure of Jane Bonnel of Kidwelly, widow; Attached: Transcription of the Lease, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 214
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 parchment; originally box 3