Copy Lease for 99 years or 3 lives [William Morris, his wife Jennet and son Joshua] from 1 May 1752 for 10s annual rent, dated 25 July 1752; (i) John Collins of Swansea, Glamorgan, gent. (ii) William Morris of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen, miller; house near Felin y Cwm, adjoining Sythan y morva in the parish of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen; Attached: Transcription of Lease, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 216
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 papers; originally box 3