Conveyance by Lease and Release for £100, dated 20/22 March 1677; (i) Rowland Dawkin of Kilvrough, Glamorgan, esq. (ii) Charles Collins of Swansea, Glamorgan, gent. (iii) John Collins of Kidwelly, Carmarthen, clerk; lands called Sythyn y Morva in the parish of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen in the tenure of Owen Thomas; cottage and land in the tenure of David David Beavan; Attached: Transcription of Lease, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 208-209
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 parchments; 1 seal; originally box 3