Deed of Gift, dated 20 Aug. 1581; (i) Ievan ap William of Llandevaylog, Carmarthen, yeoman to (ii) William ap Ievan son of (i) of Llandevaylog, Carmarthen; land within the parish of Llandevaylog and manor of Iscoed at a place called Pentre Kynan in the tenure of the aforesaid William, lying between a place called Nant kwn bychan on the east, Nant kwm Ieaun on the west, Kae gwarr yr allt on the north and Maen tir y keven on the south; Witnesses: Hugh David, Thomas John, David Howell, Thomas Richard, clerk; Attached: Transcription of Deed, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 159
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 parchment; originally llandevaylog box 4