Conveyance by Lease and Release held in Trust to pay debts, dated 16/17 Aug. 1796; (i) John Collins of Oxwich, Glamorgan, clerk to (ii) Thomas Eaton, esq. and Charles Collins, gent. both of Swansea, Glamorgan; land called Park y vicar in the parish of St. Ishmael, Carmarthen in the tenure of Owen Davies, gent.; land called Llaingarn in the parish of Kidwelly, Carmarthen in the tenure of Owen Davies; land called The Vinteer or coal yard lying near Kidwelly bridge, Carmarthen; Includes a Lease for 99 years for £25 annual salary to be paid to the curate of the rectory of Loughor, Glamorgan with glebe lands and tithes, dated 17 Aug. 1796. Attached: Transcription of Release, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 248-249
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 parchments; originally box 4