Quitclaim, dated at Kidwelly 13 Jan. 1552/3; (i) Henry Davey of St. Ishmael, Cararthen, yeoman (ii) Roger Colyn; house and garden in Kidwelly, Carmarthen in a place called Kawsey, between the Highway on the east, the house of William Morgan on the south, the King's Common on the west and the house of John David on the north; Attached: Transcription of Quitclaim, n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Co 124
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 parchment; originally box 4