Diagrams and instructions for roller milling machinery. Small roller mill artefacts. Correspondence with milling firms re. J B G Thompson's various positions throughout his career. Course materials from J G B Thompson's training. Flow sheets and production records. Photographs and documents re. Grosvenor Street Mill and Skidby Mill.
Thompson Family Collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 THOM
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 boxes
- LocationUpper Heyford - BX0000000425985Upper Heyford - BX0000000425986DD1
Scope and Content
This collection may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Collection level entry by Nathanael Hodge, October 2016. Catalogued by Chris Viney, January 2019.
Donated to the Mills Archive by J G B Thompson, July 2016. Most of the donation consisted of catalogues and trade literature which has been added to the Mills Archive library. A list of these is retained in the accessions file.