Three volumes of letters and autographs, mainly 19th century, collected by Mary Maud Paget, with some additions by her great-nephew J.D.A. Thompson. The collection includes biographical notes, newspaper cuttings, portraits and photographs, arranged in the following categories: divines; political, military and naval; and peers of the United Kingdom.
Letters and Autographs collected by Mary Maud Paget
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.autogr.b.13-15
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Autogr. b. 13-15
- Dates of Creation19th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Mary Maud Paget (d 1945) was the daughter of Sir James Paget.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given to the Library by J.D.A. Thompson in 1960.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 37795-7.