Minute books 1919-1959; Financial records 1924-1957; Correspondence and related papers 1919-1957; Accident and compensation records 1928-1959; Material relating to the 1926 Ferndale disturbances, 1926
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/33
- Dates of Creation1919-1959
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 boxes, 33 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ferndale Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Conditions Governing Access
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.