RECEIPTED BILL: John Jackson, Llanddwyn Stn, to [the R.N.L.I.] for the sum of £6.16.4. for [expenses for the] quarter ending 30 September 1871 being payments for carriage to the London and N.W. Railway, painting if letters on the bows and warmish; repair of the carriageways; coxswains salaries; painting lifeboat; carriage of skids and the hon. secretary's expenses for visiting station.
Receipted Bill: John Jackson, Llanddwyn Stn, to [the R.N.L.I.] for the sum of £6.16.4.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WDA/2/1/246
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WDA/415
- Dates of Creation1871 Nov. 28
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/ No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da / Good condition