- MS 573/2;MJ Letter to Professor T.W.E. David, 16 September 1919 [Describing the activities of the Ross Sea Party] microfilm
- MS 1537/4/4/6/7;D Letter to Aeneas Lionel Mackintosh, 6 January 1916 [From sledging Depot 80° South, Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition, 1914-1917 Ross Sea Party] holograph
- MS 100/55/1-9;D Letters (9) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1923 to 1928 [On the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition (Ross Sea Party) and other Antarctic interests] holograph
- MS 430;D Letter to Paton and Bhoys, 21 October  [From Bluff Depot, typescript copy of pencilled letter found at Scott's hut, Cape Evans, 3 February 1958 during United States Operation 'Deep Freeze']
- MS 641/14;D Letter to Admiral Sir Charles William Rawson Royds, 7 April 1930, [Including a printed copy of a letter from Sir Ernest Shackleton, 8 August 1921, regarding Shackleton and conduct of the Ross Sea Party] photocopy
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Ernest Joyce/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1915-1930
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 13 letters. MS 573/2;MJ is on microfilm.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition, 1914-1917 [Ross Sea Party].
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.
Alternative Form Available
MS 573/2;MJ is a copy.
Location of Originals
MS 573/2;MJ Original amongst the David papers, University of Sydney archives (1982)