Ambleside. Two sheets. On Grace Darling; on hopes for her 'Female Industry' article. On Mr & Mrs Austin; on Mill in the 'Daily News'. On the French and Sardinian conflict, Italian independence. On her 'Army-Hygiene book' and Nightingale and publisher, Smith & Elder. On Nightingale's aim to place the book ('England and her Soldiers') in barracks' libraries.
Harriet Martineau to Reeve
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7hrm/7hrm/2/029
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HRM/2/029
- Dates of Creation6 Mar 1859
- Physical Description1 item