Ambleside. Three sheets, the 3rd an extract of a report entitled 'Extract from a 'Report made to the Legislature of Massachusetts on Idio[t]cy.'' (Dr Howe, Chairman of the Commissioners.) 1848. Personal business; 'Report on Idiocy' by Dr Howe; Mary Carpenter's book; Nightingale on the scarcity of Nurses. Family and health news; American Civil War affairs.
Harriet Martineau to Reeve
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7hrm/7hrm/2/103
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HRM/2/103
- Dates of Creation31 Mar 1865
- Physical Description1 item