Ambleside. Three sheets. Family matters; health; Maria's absence and a visit from Fanny Wedgwood; cousin Turner; the 'Edinburgh Review'; Millais and the 'Historiette'; Indian Sanitary Evidence and War Office politics; Sir C Wood; F Nightingale's Observations' on the Evidence; Professor Hancock on Soldiers' Marriages, Sir John Lawrence; her article on the status of Negroes in America; West Coast of Africa, Lord A Churchill's society, the African Trading Company, Haiti; Poland and Russian tyranny; American Civil War politics, Sumner; Colonel Shaw, Generals Dow & Hunter, the Education Commissrs.
Harriet Martineau to Reeve
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7hrm/7hrm/2/080
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HRM/2/080
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1863
- Physical Description1 item