Ambleside. Two sheets, black-bordered. Alick M; Mr Clay; Capn M and convicts; Sir John Franklin; Mr Crawford & the Prison Discipline Society; 'my friend Beaufort,' Ld J Russell, Dr Vaughan, Lady Richardson; 'Edinburgh Review' business; the Census returns; her illness.
Harriet Martineau to Reeve
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7hrm/7hrm/2/076
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HRM/2/076
- Dates of Creation7 Feb 1863
- Physical Description1 item