23 Feb [no year given]. To Anne. One sheet. Acknowledges receipt of a package which she will forward to Lady Lambton. Discusses 'our collier population' and is concerned about Chartist agitation; a scheme to produce writing aimed at the mining class.
Stationery engraving depicting ruins of Tynemouth Priory
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7hrm/7hrm/2/005
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7HRM/2/005
- Dates of Creationc. 23 Feb 1853
- Physical Description1 item