A volume entitled 'Casgliad o Donau Cymreig', being selections of Welsh hymn-tunes and words extracted from various printed sources and pasted into the volume by Philip Thomas and intended for submission for competition at the National Eisteddfod of Wales, Corwen, 1919, under the pseudonym 'Philos'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 13740C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004233962(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000233962
- Dates of Creation1919 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description121 ff. (foliated i-xix, 1-100 with errors) ; 235 x 175 mm. Cloth over boards; 'Casgliad o Donau Cymreig' in gold on spine.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)