Addresses in Welsh by Philip Thomas at the Proclamation Ceremonies of the National Eisteddfod of Wales at Holyhead, 1926 (ff. 1-10), Neath, 1933 (ff. 11-16), and Caernarfon, 1934 (ff. 17-25), together with a typescript copy of 'Cân o Glod i Gastellnedd ar dderbyn yr Eisteddfod yn 1934' sung by Morgan Evans (Melfin) in the Proclamation Ceremony at Neath, 1933 (f. 26).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 13754A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004234951(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000234951
- Dates of Creation1926-1934 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description27 ff. Guarded and filed at NLW.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Philip Thomas MS 17.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 13754A.