Papers, 1893-1924, relating to Bethlehem Green Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Neath, comprising financial accounts, 1893-1894, together with a list of members' contributions (ff. 1-17 verso); seventeen letters (including 2 telegrams) in Welsh and English, 1901, from the Rev. Gwilym Henry Havard to the chapel's secretary, Philip Thomas, concerning his invitation to serve as the chapel's minister (ff. 19-58 passim), together with copies of five letters from Philip Thomas in reply (ff. 18, 21, 24, 52-54, 59); and minutes in Welsh, 1924, of 'Pwyllgor Penybont' (ff. 58 recto-verso).
Bethlehem Green C. M. Chapel, Neath,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 13772E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004236658(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000236658
- Dates of Creation1893-1924.
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- Physical Description58 ff. Guarded and filed at NLW.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Philip Thomas MS 35.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 13772E.