Signed minute books of the Society's Medical Library Committee. Following the transfer of the Society's library to the University Library in 1930, the Committee was abolished and replaced by the University Medical Library Committee, on which the Society was represented. A sub-committee of the Society's Council oversaw relations with the University Library from 1931; it first met on 15 July 1931.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMS/1/9/1
- Dates of Creation1884-1950
- Physical Description3 items. Condition: volumes have been rebound.