Correspondence relating to a proposal to create a 'Central Medical Society' in Manchester. Some members of the Society felt that its base at Owens College was too far removed from the city centre, and proposed opening a 'Central' branch to facilitate attendance at meetings. A reading room was established for MMS members wishing to consult its library, but this did not flourish.
Bundle: 'Central Medical Society'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMS/1/8/6
- Dates of CreationFeb 1885-Sep 1886
- Physical Description9 pieces