Correspondence and notes re. negotiations between MMS and University of Manchester re. arrangements for medical books. The University agreed to contribute £200 for purchase of books and periodicals which became property of the University, so creating the nucleus of a medical library independent from that of the MMS.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMS/1/8/11
- Dates of Creation28 Mar 1905-17 Jul 1905
- Physical Description7 pieces, 16 sheets