Routine correspondence concerning administration of the Library; most material concerns orders for books and periodicals, and requests for information about holdings.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMS/1/9/5
- Dates of Creation1896-1904
- Physical Description5 folders containing 411 pieces.
Scope and Content
MMS/1/9/5/1 includes correspondence A-E 1896-1899; MMS/1/9/5/2-5 cover 1899-1904, and are arranged alphabetically.