Draft of letter from Ledward to Gregan, informs him that the general meeting had supported the amalgamation plan and the consequent dissolution of the Society; also includes a copy letter of same date (also to Gregan) saying Society will vacate the room once other accommodation is available at the Institution.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMS/1/8/3/37
- Dates of Creation3 Nov 1854
- Physical Description1 sheet