- /1-2 Deed of arrangement for the removal of the library of the Manchester Medical Society to the Owens College, and the maintenance and use of the Library at such College. (1875);
- /3-8 correspondence 8 February 1876-18 January 1879, re. arrangements for use of the Medical Library;
- /9-14 deals with proposed extensions and fittings of the Medical Library, 1880-1882, correspondents are J.G Greenwood, principal of Owens College, J.S. Nicolson, registrar of the College and C.J. Cullingworth, honorary librarian of the Medical Library.
Bundle: 'Owens College'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMS/1/8/7
- Dates of Creation1875-1882
- Physical Description14 pieces