Correspondence between Alfred Hopkinson, principal of Owens College, Sydney Chaffers, registrar of Owens College and Joseph Thompson and J S Reynolds of the MMS concerning arrangements between the Society and College: Piece /1 Hopkinson to Reynolds, which is critical of the non-payment payment of £100 p.a. to the College, and asks to renegotiate the agreement between the College and Society. Ensuing discussion on whether whole sum or 1899 was paid by College. In the event College paid £50 for 1900 and £50 for 1901, and after that made no further payments.
Bundle: 'Owens College'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMS/1/8/10
- Dates of Creation13 Dec 1899-3 Mar 1900
- Physical Description8 pieces