- Series 1 : reports and balance sheets
- Series 2 : National Executive Committee minutes
- Series 3 : conference reports and rules
- Series 4 : other papers including ballots and circulars
- Series 5 : district papers including London district, Midlands district, North East district, North West district, Scottish district and South West district.
National League for the Blind and Disabled
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Open for consultation.
If you wish to visit the library you need to make an appointment. The Working Class Movement Library is open Tuesday-Friday 10.00am-5.00pm and every 1st Saturday of the month 10.00am-4.00pm.
To book an appointment, telephone: 0161 736 3601 or email: email@example.com .
Other Finding Aids
The full catalogue is available online on the Working Class Movement Library's Web Site - www.wcml.org.uk
[N.B. to access descriptions of individual files and items, click on the magnifying glass by 'context contains' at the bottom of the catalogue page.]
These records were catalogued by Kate Hart, Oct 2009, as part of 'The past meets the present', HLF project. Description compiled by Kate Hart, Mar 2010.