3 photographs (ca. 1916-1918, nd); Illustrated calendar (1917); Range table booklet (1918); Army papers relating to trains and stores (1917-1919); Box respirator drill and inspection leaflet (January 1918); Panoramic view (nd); Concert programme 'The Bang Boys' (nd); Miscellaneous manuscript army notes, memoranda and staff lists (November 1918-17 January 1919, nd); Officer's record of services booklet (1918); Photograph album (1917-1919).
Sir Charles Connell papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection SAL 015
- Dates of Creationca. 1916-1919
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, and printed material. Includes an illustrated calendar.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Charles Gibson Connell, born in 1899, was a 2nd Lieutenant, RFA (Royal Field Artillery), serving in Salonika, 1918-1919.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Other Finding Aids
Salonika catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available