- MS 761/4;D Letter to Reginald Pound, 14 September 1965 [Brief comments on the British Antarctic Expedition, 1910-1912 expedition and Scott] 1 leaf, typed
- MS 1453/94;D Letters (3) to Robert Falcon Scott, 15 October 1905 to 20 October 1908 [Mainly personal news since leaving the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904] 9 leaves, holograph
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb15-charlesreginaldford/charlesreginaldford/correspondence
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Charles Reginald Ford/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1905-1965
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 4 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence consists of letters from fellow Antarctic explorers regarding Ford's life after the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904 and his recollections of Robert Falcon Scott.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.