Enclosing account of incomes for the half year ended Michaelmas last - moneys had been received by Lord Mountnorris until Michaelmas last, `now collectors to be accountable to me' Comments on the account and on various sums to be paid to named individuals. Mr. Cogan had `put away his interest' to Mr. Norton, and moneys formerly due to Cogan were now due to Norton.
Sir George Radcliffe at Dublin Castle to [Sir Arthur Ingram].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 205 LC000TN/6/8/2/13
- Former ReferenceGB 205 WYL100/PO/7/II/13
- Dates of Creation31 Dec 1633
- Physical Description1 item