Re the half year's customs - reasons for reduced amounts given as bad weather and abuses among officials. Sir George going to Waterford to `find out a pack of knavery men there.' Requesting that he might submit his half-yearly account and receive the requisite acquitances, even if an attorney have to be sent to Ireland specially.
Sir George Radcliffe at Dublin Castle to [Sir Arthur Ingram].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 205 LC000TN/6/8/2/16
- Former ReferenceGB 205 WYL100/PO/7/II/16
- Dates of Creation21 Aug 1634
- Physical Description1 item